Saturday, December 6, 2008

Web - 2.0 What does it really mean?

So, I guess it takes a class assignment to make me write another blog, please watch this video!

Wasn't that GREAT? Now we all know more about the interwebs. Now we aren't just being fed junk by professionals, we are fed junk by other people who don't know what they are doing. I really like this though, it lets me participate. All of our social groups can become interent groups as well and we can connect with so many different people and understand so many different points of view. This is what interests me the most. No longer are we needing to be controlled by our own culture. We can go out and find the truth and find out what others have already figured out. Lets go out my freinds and change the world, one internet site at a time!

2 comments:

  1. before we do. i would like it if we were friends..and not Freinds..since it looks too much like the word Feind. and it makes me sad..

    actually i dunno if that is spelled right....

    -Nena

    ReplyDelete
  2. pst, dr. wolffe:
    I have a blog on blogspot. blogger? what the heck is this thing? I have a new blog.

    ReplyDelete