Saturday, December 27, 2008

Dr. Wolffe is posting EVERY DAY!

So it seems like I am going to post every day again. I went snow shoeing with my friends Chelsea and Sarah (I met Sarah today so I guess we aren't really good friends yet) and I took some really cool pictures. I would post them if I knew how to transfer them from my phone to the computer. Does anyone have any suggestions? I guess I have been thinking about my life lately and what is important. Thus I guess I have turned to my religion since that is the end game for me. I have seen too much and done too much to deny what I know about God. I guess I am feeling it is time for me to try harder to do what I know is good. Maybe that means that I will treat all yall better or at least think more about others than I think about myself. My brother Nick is getting the priesthood tomorrow and I have been thinking a lot about that. I have been thinking about the things that I wish I had known at his age and what I wish I would have been able to do with that knowledge. I think that means I am going to have to shape up myself and treat my brother like he should be and have more patience with him and try to treat him like he is as important as he is to me and how much potential he really has in life. My mom and I (and even my brother when he was paying attention) were having a long conversation about life and how to prepare for the future. How easy it is to change and leave the past for the future. We of course talked about relationships and how to treat people well. I think my parents have taught me a lot about how to deal with people and how to treat them. Theories are so much easier to formulate than it is to act on them. Looks like I am going to start now or have to wait until I come to this conclusion again which might take months. Lets see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment