Sunday, May 10, 2009

Summer Blogging, Like Summer lovin'?

The answer to the title of my blog is, probably not. So I decided to revamp my blog and to add to it more frequently. A problem I have is no one really wants to read it and no one really comments or cares. The good thing about that is, I don't care either anymore. I am just going to write and see what comes out. I am going to start posting different papers that I have written and discuss things that I have learned in the past year. There is a lot on my mind that I just need to get out and work over so I can come to better conclusions. If you want to join me in this quest, you are very much welcome. If not then you can just go find something else to do. So I have a couple of thoughts regarding the blog: 1st- Does anyone know how I can reach a bigger audience? 2nd- I found some blog drafts that I never posted and I don't know why and so I am going to post them soon even if they are probably out of context and related to times of last year that don't mean much anymore. 3rd- I am going to post my papers and various thoughts on each thing that I have read over the last year which will be quite the monumental task. Are we ready for it? You know we are. Hold on tight ladies and gentlemen, we are going back to the basics in the blogoshere. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. maybe if your blogs weren't so BORING, you'd have a better audience..


    just kidding....

    i dunno you could...advertise?

    ReplyDelete